Sunday, March 4, 2012

Boracay Experience

So the family went to Boracay last 2011 and of course, the food of the islands was one of the priorities in the list! it makes me feel the hunger all over again just by writing this post. I heard that there was this new restaurant in Station 2 where all the happenings in the party island takes place. Epic Boracay is sure to give your taste buds a treat with its Epicurean flavors.






Epic Boracay's Grilled Cheeseburger 

Next up: Spanish food. After wandering the labyrinth of stores at D'Mall Station 2, my mom and I felt like trying some new cuisines in the island. And lo and behold: OLÉ Spanish Tapas Bar & Restaurant. I still have my random cravings for their aromatic platters! Check out their menu for a fusion of Spanish, Mexican, and Cuban food!


The Mom and I


Gambas y Fritadas Asadas a la Parilla 
 (Grilled Prawns and Fries)


Arroz Con Bistec Y Papas Fritas
(White Rice with Beef Steak & French 
  Fries)



Paella Valenciana 
  (Valenciana Rice, Chicken, 
  Seafood, Variety, Pork, Egg,
  Ham, Pimiento)

Forgive me but I forgot where we ate these. All I can remember was I had chicken in marinara sauce. Their iced tea was really yummy, too! 
Iced Tea


Chicken in Marinara Sauce

Who wouldn't enjoy a scoop of Italian Gelato under the summer heat? 



Beer is served best, below zero. Enjoyed these during the fire dance shows.

Strawbery Jello-O Shot 


Can't wait to go back, here's to the summer! 

K.


No comments:

Post a Comment