Monday, March 5, 2012

Ma Mon Luk


Are you looking for an authentic mami house? Well, Ma Mon Luk in Quezon Avenue is the place for you! In all honesty, the first time I went there, I was totally not enticed with the place. But, this Mami house is totally the epitome of the saying “Looks can be deceiving.”

I highly recommend that you order their Special Chicken Mami. It will surely make you feel better after a long day of working or studying. Oh, don’t forget to order their Special Siopao along with your mami. I think what makes it “Special” is the salted egg in the middle plus the sauce!

On top of the yummy food that would make your tummy happy… Ma Mon Luk will surely make your wallet happy as well! The Jumbo Siopao is only 50 pesos and I can guarantee you that it’s not only bread. 

Ma Mon Luk's Chicken Mami will leave you craving for more.
<3, T


No comments:

Post a Comment