Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pancake House

So last Friday the family and I went to Manila Ocean Park for the second time and of course, munching on loads of food would always be involved. Decided to have a family lunch at Pancake House. Ordered their Best Tacos in Town, and trust me, besides my aunt's overloaded tacos, these are a must if you want to go for the lighter option for the day. My cousin had Caramel Banana Walnut Waffles (you also have the option to have this cooked in pancake form, if that's what you like). I recommend adding side dishes to your pancakes/waffles such as their specialty: Country Sausages. It gives the salty accent to their sweet dishes. 

It's nice to be back on track! Please stay tuned for more posts!


Best Taco in Town



Caramel Banana Walnut



Chocolate Sundae

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment