Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kapitolyo Project #2: Cafe Juanita


My mom just loves going to this place and I finally saw the reason why: the place looks like Asia all beautifully sewn into a quaint yet enthralling restaurant, Cafe Juanita. Ironically, I do not have the photos of  the food that we ate here because I was just so busy exploring the beautiful collections of the owner who obviously enjoys travelling the world. I recommend this restaurant for treating your parents our for a quiet evening over tea and sumptuous meals. As for us, we ordered Catfish and Fillet Mignon which fared average for me. I was not particularly happy with my steak for it was a little dry and trust me, I know my steak. But overall, I just love the ambiance of the place, it's like a little Asia found at 19 West Capitol Drive Kapitolyo, Pasig City. Now, enjoy the pictures!





Multiple awards given by the Philippine Tattler for Best Restaurant








-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment